Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A little catch up

It has been almost a month since I have been able to blog about my time here in Peace Corps.   The last few weeks have been a flurry of traveling, seeing other volunteers, meeting new people at site, and dealing with the events of the past few weeks.
To start from the time I wrote my last post on December 16th (though it didn’t get posted today Jan. 3rd) to December 22nd my time at site was going very well.  I found myself spending my days doing little chores around the house, talking with people in my village, and starting to look at little things that I could start doing for my community.   As luck would have it, I met a man in my village named Alberto who was really interested in organizing a training around HIV/AIDS  for a group that he is in and starting in the next coming weeks I may be helping out.  (There is more to come on this when it becomes more of a reality!)

No comments:

Post a Comment